Essential Oil Greeting Card "This is your thyme to shine!"
ESSENTIAL OIL GREETING CARDS MADE SIMPLE AND FUN
Want to welcome someone new to your oil family, but you're not quite sure how to fit 20 balloons in an envelope? Yeah...we've been there before...and we've got you covered!
Instead, save on postage and show them that it's their time to shine with this thoughtful greeting card designed by one of our dearest friends - Aviate Press.
SOUNDS GREAT, GIVE ME THE DEETS
- This is your standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5") folded card designed on 70lb. bright white paper (oooooo fancy!).
- Includes a kraft envelope and wrapped individually in a clear protective sleeve.
- We've left the inside blank for you to write a sentimental, but classy message. Trust us - your handwriting is better than ours.
OK I'M SO IN. HOW SOON UNTIL I GET MY CARDS?
Hey, we get it, we buy everything on Amazon.
But... we're still just two girls with full-time day jobs so we're just a little bit slower than Amazon. But we make up for it in pep!
Here's how it works:
- You read this page.
- Then after anguishing for 15 minutes on whether or not this greeting card will impress your dearest friends...
- You decide to bite the bullet and place your order
- We'll get a text message saying you placed your order
- Many high fives, emojis and !!! are exchanged for about 10 minutes
- Then we rush home and package your order with love
- Kaley makes a quick stop at the post office on her way to work and they're off in the mail
- Based on your shipping, you should get your package within 3-5 business days
- You'll then open your package to rays of sunshine and love and if you really like them you can even tell your friends or just shoot us an email saying that you liked them. We love hearing from you!
Types of shipping: We ship all kinds of ways, but most people choose to ship with USPS
When will you get your cards? Usually, your package will arrive 1-2 weeks from ordering them depending on where you're from.
We've actually been having a lot more orders than we originally thought so sometimes it takes us a few trips to the post office to get them all out and that can delay a little...
We've even shipped to Australia, but we have no idea how long it takes to go across the Ocean!
BUT WHAT IF I WANT THEM ALL???
If you're interested in purchasing a large number of cards, send Kaley an email at Kaley@eoandsuch.com and we'll set up a custom order for you. We also offer wholesale options if you're interested!!
IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, HOW CAN I GET MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED?
We're just one email away!
If you have any trouble or confusion at all with your purchase we really, really want to know.
It's our first time trying to do this and we know that the only way to really help people is if you become our biggest fan.
You can email us anytime and we'll try to get back to you as soon as we can.
We try our best to live by the Golden Rule and will always do our best to figure out how we can be a great friend to you!
Thanks again for all your support for us, we're really happy you checked us out!
Happy Oiling - Kaley and Hallie from EO&Such.